Saturday, March 7, 2009

White puffles and Card Jitsu?

I own one puffle. And it is the white puffle. And when I had it go to sleep. It felt different. So I went on another account and saw that all the puffles look the same when they sleep. Exept for the white puffle.




When the white puffle sleeps, it looks like the statue of the puffle at the Dojo Courtyard.




Could this mean that white puffles can help us in Card Jitsu? So I tried playing while walking my puffle. And nothing happened. If they weren't meant to play card jitsu with us, then why do they look like the statues while sleeping. Is this just a coincidence? Was the white puffle poping up from behind the bush at the courtyard a coincidence? Or will we someday be able to play card jitsu with our white puffle?


4 comments:

River Racer said...

My contest really never did end but If you send in your entry now I will let you have your prize!

Cearch said...

Cool!

-Cearch

Lynnzie5103 said...

Cool cheat! I haven't seen my Frosty sleeping itself. I have four kennels so she goes in there. I have 13 puffles and I'm going to have 14. I'm thinkin' of a name for Frosty's twin sister, lols. Any ideas or suggestions??

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is a REALLY cool cheat! I didn't even Notice That!
There is a really cool cheat on my blog....Wanna Check it out? Its the Aqua grabber Unlimited coin cheat!

Club Penguin Time Zone (CPTZ)