Friday, March 13, 2009

St. Patricks Day Party with new (old) item!

The St. Patricks Day Party is here with one free item, not exactly what I wished for but. lol.


Go to the Coffee Shop for the free Shamrock hat.



Its alright. The last time this item was given out was 2 years ago.


Also, check out the members room at the forest. Enter at the top right corner of the Forest. There are some things that you can click on in the room. I circled them in red. There is the accordion for members. Its free, but for members........


Construction at the Stage! Looks like they are getting ready for the 'Oscars'.



This is what it looks like inside. I can't wait for it.


1 comment:

Jackomatic said...

Cool. But can I ask why I have to login to Twitter when I get on the site?

Club Penguin Time Zone (CPTZ)